Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

happy birthday grace...

My sweet, funny girl had a birthday on Sunday.  Grace is now 7 years old. 


She spent the morning at church, as she does pretty much most Sundays, and then we just hung out at home.  Everyone at church asked me if we were having a party for her.  I felt bad saying no.  But the reality is, we don't.  Grace doesn't know or understand that it is her birthday and frankly, it is too emotional {read depressing} for me.  It just reinforces how far from a typical 7 year old she really is.

We do have brownies to celebrate her birthday.  She even gets one with a number candle in it.  This year she didn't want the brownie in front of her when we sang to her but she stared at the flame the whole time.  Then her brothers fought over who got to eat her brownie.  So Mark settled the deal by eating it.



I wrote this post last year about her previous birthdays.  And it's a great summary of her birthdays...


Happy Birthday to my amazing daughter.  Mommy and Daddy love you more than you will ever know...


Photobucket

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Grace! I love how daddy settled the argument :)