Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

day 22: be kind to yourself...

This may not really fit in a series on order, but I feel very strongly about sharing this today.  I think as women, we need to spend more time being kind to ourselves. 

So today, cut yourself some slack.  Stop comparing yourself to others.  Stop wishing your life was different and take some steps towards change.  Stop the negative self talk.


I forget where I first saw this saying but I love it.  It is so true.  Take a look in the mirror and say something nice to yourself today.  

If you can't think of any, here are some from me: You are beautiful, you are strong, you are lovable, you can do it, and you are a daughter of the King.  Rejoice today in who you are!

Photobucket

No comments: