Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 26, 2014

day 26: laugh...

There's a reason for that old saying, laughter is the best medicine.  It's true.  There's a whole bunch of science behind the reasons and purpose for laughter - I'm serious, google it.  But I'm not that scientific, so all I'm going to say is laughing makes you feel better and connects you with others.  Laughter can help with order and balance in your life, by allowing you a respite from the heavy and serious of life. 

When I was 30 and still single, I wrote a list of the characteristics that I wanted in my spouse.  I put good sense of humor in the top five.  There are days when I regret that decision.  Those are the days when I am super serious and stressed out and need Mark to be serious and he cracks a joke.  And then there are days when I'm super thankful that I put that as a top five.  Those are the days when I'm super serious and stressed out and need Mark to be serious and he cracks a joke.

I encourage you to find someone to share laughter with today.  Kids are the best for this because I can think of few sounds that are better than a child's belly laugh!

If you can't find anyone or anything to laugh at today, check out this video.  I can't stop watching it.





If you can't find anyone to laugh with, call me.  I'll have my kids tell you a joke that they made up, which  doesn't make sense and isn't really funny but makes them laugh in a way that will cause you to laugh too.

I hope you have an awesome Sunday.  Trying laughing today, it will help you with order and balance...


Photobucket

No comments: