Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

halloween 2014...

My boys had a half day on halloween, so I picked them up for an afternoon of fun.  We went out to lunch, walked around our favorite gardens, got hot chocolate and coffee and then came home.  The weather was amazing so, I got some pictures of them in the 'pumpkin patch'.  These boys are so cute they kept posing and asking me to take their picture.




 Just like last year, there was a lot of discussion about costumes.  We set a narrow limit on what our boys can be, so they are typically superheros, action figures or ninjas.  John picks something new every year and Luke has been spiderman every year.  This year Luke decided he was going to be c3po, which made me a little sad but it's his choice.  Well, when we went to the store Luke picked spidey again (I silently cheered!), John is a ninja and Grace has butterfly wings on because she needed a costume for her school parade.   Here are some pictures of my crew...


 

Grace stayed home with me and 'helped' hand out candy.  One of the kids said 'I like your sound effects.' because Grace was vocalizing her happy noise.  And I replied, 'oh that's my daughter, she's disabled and is happy'.  As soon as I said it, I felt bad because he looked super upset and apologized to me.  Here's how she was laying on the stairs as she was 'talking'...


I'm so happy it's November.  I'm taking all my fall-ish decorations down today and putting up some Christmas-y stuff.  I may or may not have made my Christmas Holiday playlist too.

Don't forget to vote today!





Photobucket

No comments: